Assistant Financial Controller
Salaris EUR2600 - EUR3000 per month
Consultant Zanna van Roosmalen
Datum online 23 maart 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Do you have 1 or 2 years of experience in the field of Finance & Control and are you ready for the next step? Are you accurate and pro-active and did you always want to work in a dynamic, challenging, fast growing and innovative international environment with great opportunities for you to explore? Then you are the Assistant Financial Controller I am looking for!
The Assistant Financial Controller is part of the Financial Control team. A talented international team with quick-thinking financial professionals, generating high-quality reports while working closely with the business.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare and ensure accurate and timely recording of journal entries, accruals, prepayments and fixed assets entries across multiple (international) entities
- Creating and reviewing reconciliations and lead schedules for all balances included in the balance sheet and relevant profit & loss accounts and follow-up on any open items or unreconciled items
- Prepare declarations for VAT, Intrastat and other taxes and reporting to the relevant authorities
- Develop and implement process improvements, document desktop procedures and processes to achieve efficiencies
- Further development of the Internal Control Framework
- Support external audit requirements
- Support management in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests, and other tasks as assigned
- Team-up with the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Business Control colleagues on your assigned country
Skills & Education
- Accounting education (HEAO, SPD, WO or equivalent) or comparable accounting degree
- Minimum of 1 year General Ledger accounting experience and relevant month-end close experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is preferred
- Expert in MS Excel
- Experience with IFRS and Exact Globe is preferred
- Team player, have ability to work independently and willingness to take on challenges
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with all departments and levels throughout our organization
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask
The result area of this position is to support the Financial Control department to maintain, process and report general ledger transactions. To ensure that all business transactions have been properly and timely recorded ensuring the ledgers for all our (international) entities are complete, accurate and that all transactions are valid. Tasks also include month-end reporting and the preparation of statutory reporting and will also support external audits.
- Salary between € 2.600,- and the € 3.000,- per month
- Fulltime position
- Stock listed Company
- SSC environment
- Healthy lunch and Gym! (free acces for employees)
For a leading and fastest growing Retail company (SSC) with strong market positions in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain, I am looking for a Assistant Financial Controller to strengthen the Financial Control team. The international head office is located in Hoofddorp from which all Finance activities are coordinated (shared service center).
Are you the Assistant Financial Controller I am looking for? Please apply ASAP via the website!