Spanish-speaking GL (General Ledger) Accountant
Salaris EUR2500 - EUR3500 per month
Consultant Aldo van Grunsven
Datum online 3 oktober 20192019-10-03 2019-12-02 accountancy Scherpenzeel Gelderland NL 6811 KL EUR 2500 3500 3500 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a Spanish speaking financial with hands-on General Ledger experience? Do you like working in a complex and challenging environment? Do you have experience with monthly closing and reporting? Then you are the one my client is looking for!
As General Ledger Accountant you will play an important role in the processes and position of the international and multilingual General Ledger team of our client, based in the Arnhem region. Specifically, you will be responsible for the Spanish speaking accounts. As GL Accountant, you take full responsibility for the administration of these accounts: monthly reports, year closing and prognoses benefitting management will be part of your tasks and responsibilities. The role will be evolving over time and growth is a definite possibility!
Tasks & responsibilities
- Responsible for month end activities and month end journal entries for assigned entities, consolidation of actuals, timely reconciliation of all GL accounts
- Coordinate cross-departmental month end close activities, records and judge accruals, deferrals and other close related entries
- Cost center re-allocations and intercompany recharges
- Responsible for completeness and correctness of entries in the books
- Initiate cross departmental projects regarding continuous improvement and optimization of financial, reporting and business processes (or assisiting in these projects)
- Responsible balance sheet reconciliations
- Manages Fixed asset process and related controls and reconciliations
Skills & education
- Financial education (HBO is preferred)
- Fluent in Spanish and preferably Dutch as well. Another European language (French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, German) is a big plus!
- Experience in a multinational company and / or SSC is a plus!
- Living in the Netherlands greatly preferred
- ERP system experience (preferably JD Edwards)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication / influencing skills
- You proactively optimize processes
- Strong team player
- A competitive salary (between € 2.500,- and € 3.500,-) based on 40 hours
- Great secondary employment conditions
- A friendly, open culture with warm colleagues
- Challenging work with the right work-life balance
- An assignment for 6 months with excellent possibilities for a long-term contract
- Work in the region of Arnhem
Does this sound appealing? Please apply now!