Accounts Receivable Administrator
Salaris EUR2500 - EUR3000 per month
Consultant Zanna van Roosmalen
Datum online 1 juli 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL 1077 XV EUR 2500 3000 3000 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you fluent in English, do you have working experience within accounts receivable and are you looking for a position where you could start on a very short notice? Then you might be the Accounts Receivable Administrator I am looking for!
For a Multinational Electronic company with operations worldwide, I am looking for an Accounts Receivable Administrator. The Accounts Receivables is responsible for assigned B2B and B2C customers. The main responsibilities to ensure that all the accounts are reconciled with the bank on a daily basis.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Book incoming bank payments
- Reconcile the customer accounts with our bank account
- Communicate with customers regarding the statement of accounts, collection activities and overdue invoices.
- Reconcile B2B payments with B2B customer remittances.
- Book incoming B2C payments and check for diferences, exchange rates and deductions
- Order release for B2C customers based on daily Cash
- Maintain B2C Ageing balance without overdue
- Provide support for all activities required for month end closure to ensure that Accounts Receivables Ledger is closed for month end within the deadline
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and J-Sox requirements
Skills & education
- Diploma, preferable in Finance or Accounting or a related field.
- Knowledge of customer accounting principles (debit/credit, asset account, charge account)
- Microsoft Office (especially Excel, to create reports and analysis, and Outlook)
- Experience in using SAP
- Good communication skills
- Between € 2.500,- and € 3.000,- per month, depending on level of experience
- 40 hour work week
- Working in an international environment
- Challenging and demanding position
- Possibilities for growth
Feeling excited and do you match the skills mentioned above for the Accounts Receivable Administrator? Please apply now!