Financial Account Manager
Salaris EUR44000 - EUR55000 per annum
Consultant Maaike Janssens
Datum online 7 juni 20192019-06-20 2019-08-06 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland 1077xv NL 1077xv EUR 44000 55000 55000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you have the ambition to further develop yourself in the international financial sector? Are you an HBO or WO graduate with at least 2 years’ experience in financial services who is looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work in Amsterdam? Then, this is the ideal position for you!
For a global market leader in the financial service sector, I am recruiting a Financial Account Manager who possesses strong collaboration skills. In this position, you will work on a variety of tasks, including analysing, reporting, and maintaining the administration. This employer invests in the wellbeing of its employees and has an organisational culture that focusses on personal growth and development.
What does a financial account manager do?
- Focus on analysing fiscal and financial data
- Prepare financial reports and financial statements
- Preparing the balance sheet, yearly reports, and the profit-and-loss accounts
- Executing and maintaining the financial administration for about 50 international clients
- Collaboration with other departments and external partners
In short, a diverse job in which you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself!
What skills and experience do you need as a Financial Account Manager?
- HBO or WO degree, preferably in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in financial services
- The ambition to further develop yourself professionally
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both Dutch and English
- A team player
What do we offer?
- A challenging job in the financial sector in Amsterdam
- A fulltime position in which you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself
- A gross annual salary between €45.000-€55.000 depending on relevant work experience
- Travel allowance will be fully reimbursed