Salaris EUR2700 - EUR3000 per annum
Consultant Wesley Jongejans
Datum online 1 maart 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Junior Accountant Salary: EUR 2700 – EUR 3000 Location: Amsterdam Posted: 01/03/2018 Are you interested in a diverse global Junior Accountant role within an international and fast growing successful company in the area of Amsterdam? Do you have exceptional analytical and numerical understanding skills and at an maximum of 2 years accounting experience? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for high potential candidates with the aspiration to evolve themselves from a Junior Accountant to an Accounting specialist. There are possibilities to grow further within the company. This starter positions as junior accountant requires an (international) MSc in accounting and control or equivalent is required. Do you want to work together in an ambitious finance team, work closely with the financial manager within an informal multicultural environment and you speak at least two languages? This is the job for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Advice the Finance Manager to continuously improve the financial systems and processes;
- Review all the accounting general ledger entries;
- Supervise daily accounting processes;
- Perform account analyses and reconciliation of all major balance sheets and income statements;
- Analyse the cash flows of the company and advise to finance manager strategic improvements;
- Process all journal entries required to close the books at month-end;
- Ensure that all transactions are in compliance with US and local Dutch GAAP;
- Ensure the accounting entries are posted in a timely manner to insure that account balances are properly stated.
Skill and education
- HBO BE, accountancy or MSc in accounting and control or equivalent;
- Advanced in Excel, for example macro’s;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Eye for detail;
- Fluent in English and at least one other language.
- Working in an international and dynamic environment;
- Challenging and demanding position;
- Competitive salary and good secondary benefits;
- Possibilities for further growth within the organization;
- Free sport abilities;
- Possibility to develop your personal skills further.