Salaris EUR2700 - EUR3300 per annum
Consultant Wesley Jongejans
Datum online 1 maart 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Treasury Accountant Salary: EUR 2700 – EUR 33000 Location: Amsterdam Posted: 01/03/2018 Are you a motivated, proactive and communicative financial? Do you have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in Accounting in a multinational company? Did you work as a AR/AP accountant and aiming for the next step? Are you familiar with monthly-closing, balance sheets, reconciliations and audit? Then you might be the Treasury Accountant I am looking for!
Our client is an Oil and Gas company. We are looking for a permanent Treasury Accountant who will be part of the Finance and Control Department. You will be responsible for the payments and keep up to date the bank accounting general ledger.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Prepare manual and automatic payments, verifying the transaction information and obtaining authorization of payment;
- Register and keep up to date the bank accounting general ledger;
- Assist the accounting department in the performance of the bank reconciliation process providing them with the accurate and correct documentation necessary to the activity;
- Assist the Treasury Supervisor in the relation with the banks, financial institutions and branches on day to day operations;
- Assist the Treasury Supervisor in timely reporting to the Dutch Central Bank;
- Give support to the Treasury Supervisor during the Year End audit activities;
- Keep the Treasury files up to date in order to ensure the timely execution of the treasury transactions;
- Periodically check the bank account balances to keep them in line with the bank general ledger accounting balances and the treasury file balances;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Education
- A bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Fluent in English and preferable fluent in Italian, Spanish, French or German or other;
- Quick learner, eager to learn and develop;
- Analytical strong and a hands-on mentality;
- Stress resistant and proactive;
- Strong communication skills.
- 2700 - 3300 gross a month;
- Working in an international environment;
- Challenging and demanding position;
- Free lunch;
- Outlook of a permanent contract
- 38 hours a week.
Feeling excited and do you match the skills mentioned above? Please sent your cv to Wesley.email@example.com and I will contact you as soon as possible.