Salaris EUR27000 - EUR30000 per annum
Consultant Zanna van Roosmalen
Datum online 29 september 2016
Did you recently gratudate for your Bsc/Msc (accounting/finance/economics) and interested in a diverse global accounting role within a successful company in Amsterdam area? Would you like to gain experience within a Multinational? Are you available on a short notice? Are you fluent in English? Then you might be the Finance Assistant I am looking for!
For the Finance department based in Amsterdam, which is an international focused Shared Service Centre, I am looking for a Finance Assistant on a very short notice. The Finance department is a busy department accounting in multiple currencies, providing high level service across the entire EU territory. The Finance Assistant is responsible for running the allround accounting, such as accounts payable, controlling approval of invoices, matching to purchase orders and bi-weekly payment runs in multiple currencies to ensure that our suppliers are paid to terms.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Process and allocate AP payments to the payables sub-ledger;
- Process receipts on a daily basis to the receivables sub-ledger;
- Send customer invoices once available for printing;
- Providing monthly or YTD cost/ expenses records to different departments;
- Review travel expenses based on internal policy;
- Month-end: close sub-ledgers (AP and AR);
- Assist SSC Accountants whenever required;
- Assist with internal or external audits by providing accurate audit records;
- Month-end accounts payable reconciliation to general ledger;
- Month-end accounts receivable reconciliation to general ledger;
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Policy;
Skills & education
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Basic understanding of accounting to trial balance;
- Experience with accounts and reporting;
- Experience with a US-based company preferred;
- Exposure to Oracle highly desirable.
- Fluency in English is required;
- Fluency in German and/or French is be an asset
- Advanced level MS Office Suite, in particular Excel
- Attention to detail, highly organized and able to multi-task and develop new skills
- Working in an international and dynamic environment
- Challenging and demanding position
- Possibilities for growth
- 40 hours a week
- Starting date ASAP
Are you the Finance Assistant we are looking for? Please apply now!