Customer Financial Services Specialist
Customer Financial Services Specialist Are you looking for a new and interesting position in an international logistics company? Do you have some experience in Finance and are you highly customer oriented? Are you an enthusiastic and flexible person, then you’re the person I’m looking for!
At the moment I’m recruiting for a Customer Financial Services Specialist within one of the biggest international organizations within the transport. Do you want to put your financial experience to good use within a customer oriented position in Amsterdam? Then this is the ideal vacancy for you!
The CFS Specialist is responsible for the handling of complex and customer specific cases, escalations and exceptions. The role includes responsibilities such as reporting, analysing and improving processes and procedures, which brings great possibilities for maximizing your opportunities within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Account management for selected accounts, support customer specific issues and exceptions;
- Support and join commercial teams in negotiations with key customers;
- Support contract reviews and credit checks;
- Develop plans and actions with the business to execute the commercial strategy;
- Perform analysis on business performance, based on sales, pricing, margin, credit management and costs to give recommendations to the pricing team;
- Provide business insights through market- and customer analysis;
- Support new customer strategies and customer investment projects;
- Periodic review of credit risk for existing accounts.
Skills & Education
- 1 to 3 years of experience in finance, economics or a related field;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English;
- Accurate with good attention to detail;
- Process improvement experience;
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, analytical and judgement/decision making skills;
- Customer driven and service oriented;
- Strong teamwork skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Internationally focused and an awareness of different cultures.
- Salary between €2.700,- and €3.700,- a month, based on your experience. For senior positions it start from €4000,-;
- 32/40 hours a week;
- Direct contract from our client;
- Opportunities to grow within a globally known organization;
- Travel allowance;
- 27 holidays a year;
- Possibilities to develop yourself via the Walters People Academy.
Interested in the position of Customer Financial Services Specialist? Apply immediately!
Salaris: EUR3200 - EUR4200 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 4 juli 2022Do you have a an entrepreneurial mindset? are able to bring stakeholders closer together and are you able you to take responsibility for your results? Are you experienced accountant with excellent communication skills and looking for a challenging position? For an Logistics Distribution and Supply chain organisation in Amsterdam I am recruiting for an O2C Accountant.
Salaris: EUR2600 - EUR3600 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 5 juli 2022Are you looking for a new and interesting position in an international company? Do you have experience with P2P, AP or alround accounting, and did you work with SAP? Are you an enthusiastic and flexible person, who can handle stress, then you’re the person I’m looking for!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 5 juli 2022We are currently recruiting an GL Accountant for an initial period of 3/6 months. The GL Accountant will be responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of the comapny controlled inventory and support the Senior GL Accountant in other inventory related areas, such as J-Sox compliance and external audit.
Salaris: EUR2700 - EUR3500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 5 juli 2022New vacancy as Accounts Payable Administrator within an international organisation located in Amsterdam! starting date would be as soon as possible.
Salaris: EUR3000 - EUR4200 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 4 juli 2022Are you highly adaptable to new environments? Are you a team player and do you enjoy working in an international, dynamic environment? For a leading IT company I am looking for a Assistant controller! As Assistant Controller you will be involved in assisting the Senior controller and Senior Management with ad-hoc reports and closing activities.