Salaris EUR3000 - EUR3600 per month
Consultant Tjerk de Vries
Datum online 1 oktober 20192019-10-01 2019-10-31 consultancy Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 3000 3600 3600 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a KYC Analyst with at least a Bachelor's degree in legal or financial administration? Do you have at least one year of experience with KYC realated tasks? Are you currently looking for an opportunity that will boost your career? Are you currently living in The Netherlands?
The company for which you will work is a fast-growing international organization, in which there is a lot of room for growth and personal development. You will work as a KYC consultant for well-known financial institutions (E.g. Banks, Fin-tech and Trust organizations). If you are interested, please read further below!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible to provide support to meet Anti-Money Laundering /Know Your Customer (AML/KYC) requirements for Existing Client’s at Periodic Reviews
- Make a list of required KYC documentation
- Interpret client information relating customer source of wealth, source of funds, activity, structure and all other relevant information included in the files order to identify instances requiring escalation or needing further investigation/due diligence
- General support to group regarding compliance matters in other jurisdictions where the company is active
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be living in The Netherlands!
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Legal or Financial Administration
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Anti-Money Laundering / Know Your Customer Analysis (AML/KYC)
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Strong analytical and time-management skills
- Strong ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization
- Gross monthly salary between €3.000 and €3.600 per month
- Working in an international an dynamic environment in Amsterdam
- Room for growth and development
- Fulltime position for 40 hours a week
- Travel allowance fully re-imbursed
Are you the KYC Consultant as described above? Then I would like to get in touch with you as soon as possible!