Salaris EUR3500 - EUR4000 per month
Consultant Zanna van Roosmalen
Datum online 8 juli 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 media Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 3500 4000 4000 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you looking for a Financial Accounting position where you could start on a short notice? Do you have relevant working experience within an international company as a Financial Accountant/GL Accountant/Intercompany Accountant? Do you have the ability to challenge the information you collect and work independently and take initiative? Are you available as from today? If yes, you might be the perfect candidate for this job!
For an international company, I am looking for an Intercompany Accountant who could start on a short notice. As an Intercompany Accountant you are responsible for the timely and accurate processing of the intercompany invoices between the Group Companies and supporting the monthly consolidation process and other accounting tasks.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Processing of the Daily intercompany invoices from the Group companies including the HQ
- Analyze the errors and perform the necessary solution. This includes discussions with internal Purchasing departments.
- Process the incoming invoices from the Group companies
- Perform Intercompany Netting and Payment confirmation activities.
- Process outgoing intercompany recharges (Debit or Credit Notes)
- Proper accounting in SAP of Trade invoices received from or sent to group companies. Reconciliation of Intercompany balances at month end.
- Provide helpdesk support on the Consolidation software to local Finance teams .
- Assist in consolidating and preparing the analyses of the monthly financial figures of the group companies
- Contribute to the monthly SOX compliant group consolidation process, including intercompany reconciliation, under tight reporting deadlines.
- Accurate and timely accounting of accounts chargeable (suspense account) in SAP. This includes monitoring, release and account reconciliations.
- Prepare information for external annual audits and ensure compliance with Sox requirements.
- Participate in the SAP Month-end closing and group reporting activities
- Participate in projects related to intercompany invoices or the consolidation process.
Skills & Education
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, or similar qualification, such as ACCA.
- Demonstrated experience in intercompany and/or consolidation Accounting.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Hands on mentality;
- Excellent communicator both verbally as well as written capacity in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel), knowledge of SAP is considered a pre;
- € 3500 - € 4000 gross a month, based on 40 hours per week (negotiable)
- International and professional company
- Starting date as soon as possible
Are you the Intercompany Accountant I am looking for? Please apply now!