Salaris EUR1900 - EUR2000 per month
Consultant Luuk Heine
Datum online 26 juni 20192019-06-26 2019-07-26 accountancy Rotterdam South Holland NL EUR 1900 2000 2000 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you looking for a part-time job as Treasury Assistant during your studies in Rotterdam and do you want to work in an international environment for a multinational service provider? That this is the job that you are looking for!
For an international trust company in the centre of Rotterdam, we are looking for a Treasury Assistant. You will be responsible for administration of the loan portfolio for the group. The responsibilities relate to tracking and administrating loans between internal and external counterparties as well being responsible of the loan administration in the Treasury management system which will be integrated with other internal systems. The Treasury Loan administrator should have a good understanding on how loan pricing documentation and mutations on loan values work between several internal counterparties. You should be able to make sure that the loan process is administered completely and efficient as well being a good communicator between Treasury and other internal departments.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Administration of the Intercompany loan portfolio in Excel and Treasury Management system
Assist with loan pricing
- Track and perform mutations related to loan portfolio
- Provide variety report weekly/monthly report of loan portfolio status
- Make sure all loans have proper documentation and arrange with Group legal and counterparties for completion
- Monitor timely rollover of loan documentation when expired
- Administer loans in Treasury management system
- Monitor that output is in line with the correct accounting journals (Month-end) in corporation with Accounting departments
- Update loans schedules and communicate this to internal departments
- Analyse and identify all fee discrepancies in loan processes and perform regular checks on loan portfolio and ensure compliance to all requirements
Skills & Education
- You are a student who’s doing a MBO/HBO/ WO study that is looking for a parttime job to gain some extra experience
- Excellent English skills, spoken as written
- You are immediately available for at least 3 days a week
- Strong analytical thinker with conceptual qualities; know how to use the right wording to communicate effectively
- Remains objective at all times in your analysis; know how to interpret loans values. Gets things done, initiates, looks after the correct execution, hands-on, is consistent and is precise
- Flexible, not status-conscious, feels excited to be part of a developing company, feels at home in a ‘lean-and-mean’ environment
- Personal integrity, applying high quality standards to his professional conduct, convinces and advises in a pleasant way
- Good communicator, persuasive, able to operate at different levels in- and outside an international organization. Critical, but always constructive, questions status quo
- Has a good sense of humor, a realist, can take distance and knows own limitations, is quick to learn.
- Salary between €10 - €11.50 an hour
- A temporary position as Treasury Assistant in the centre of Rotterdam
- A relevant position to grow your resume
Are you the Treasury Assistant I am looking for? Apply now!