Tax and Compliance Specialist
Consultant Tobias van Veen
Datum online 5 juni 20192019-06-28 2019-08-04 manufacturing-and-production Rotterdam South Holland NL EUR 2600 3200 3200 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For an international market leader, I am currently recruiting a Tax and Compliance Specialist. Are you available for at least 3 days a week, do you live in the area of Rotterdam and are you fluent in English (and preferably Dutch? Then, apply below!
This company is one of world’s largest independent bottler of beverages for retailers and A-brands with production in Europe, North America and Mexico. It offers an extensive range of product and packaging combinations from 100% fruit juices to carbonated soft drinks and mineral waters in carton, PET, Aseptic PET, cans and glass. Focused on innovation, the firm continuously searches for new and alternative ways to improve the quality of its products and packaging combinations in line with consumer and customer demand, environmental responsibilities and market demand. The headquarters are in Rotterdam, the Netherlands and has more than 9,500 employees working worldwide. Are you already intresed as Tax and Compliance Specialist? Read further!
At the corporate head office based in Rotterdam the position has become available for a Tax and Compliance Specialist. He/she will report to the Manager Tax and Treasury and will work closely together with the Tax & Compliance Specialist. Administrative activities:
Tasks and responsibilieites:
- Weekly reporting on consolidated cash forecasting
- European cash pool management
- Managing the group’s bank accounts
- Foreign currency forward/options closing and administration
- Commodity hedging instruments closing and administration
- Interest hedging instruments closing and administration
- Managing settlement of financial instruments
- Monthly closing reporting on financial instruments
- Arranging letter of credits and guarantees
- Manage KYC processes with banks
- Manage intercompany financing
- Contact with the North American and European business units
The ideal candidate has a background in financial administration and affinity for working in a fast-growing international company.
- Relevant MBO/HBO degree
- You either have 4+ years of work experience in financial administration including treasury activities or have strong affinity with treasury reflecting in your educational background.
If working experience is +4 years; experience with international projects is a plus.
- Strong Excel skills
- Service oriented, able to quickly service our local colleagues.
- You are flexible to changes and have experience in a dynamic environment (such as retail or FMCG)
- You are pro-active, well-organized and easy going.
- Fluent in English. Dutch is beneficial.
- Parttime work week (24-32 hours)
- Salary is negotiable
Are you the Tax and Compliance Specialist I am looking for? Apply now!