Salaris EUR50000 - EUR60000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Billy Brouwer
Datum online 10 oktober 2018 2018-10-102018-12-02 financial-services Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
For a US Private Equity firm, which is opening an office in Amsterdam, we are looking for the first Financial Accountant. Currently they are opening an office in the centre of Amsterdam, where they are starting with three persons.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for all accountancy matters in relation to the Dutch entities and will render advice on various accountancy related aspects to the portfolio entities.
Tasks and responsibilities:
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for and co-ordinate the accountancy related aspects of the activities of the Dutch entities, and its subsidiaries.
- Prepare the annual accounts in accordance with the law of The Netherlands
- Assist, if required, in the auditing of such accounts by duly qualified auditors
- Prepare general accounting, including but not limited to: maintaining the bookkeeping, periodic reporting, compilation of the annual accounts, consolidation services (if applicable)
- Liaise with portfolio company finance team on valuation measurements and ensure compliance with regulatory and credit agreement financial reporting obligations
- Work with tax preparers on the completion of annual tax returns, including but not limited to, annual corporate filings, social security contributions and VAT
- Analyzing financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial reports and statements
- Open and maintain bank accounts for the Dutch entities
Qualifications and experiences:
- Living in the Netherlands
- Master degree in accounting, preferably with a few levels of ACCA
- 5 years of professional accounting experience, preferably in an accounting firm or trust office
- Knowledge of DutchGaap, IFRS and USGaap
- Fluent spoken and written in English, Dutch would be a plus
- Knowledge of Dutch Tax laws
- Independent and able to work on your own
- Ability to set priorities, work with deadlines and be flexible
- Salary between
- 8% holiday allowance
- 13th month salary
- 40 hours a week
- Working in the centrum of Amsterdam
- Full Travel allowance
- Health insurance
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
As financial Accountant you would be working from out Amsterdam with the financial accountants and CFO in America. Are you willing to travel to America and do you know everything about accounting? Then you are the person which i'm looking for!