Salaris EUR2700 - EUR3200 per month
Consultant Zanna van Roosmalen
Datum online 3 september 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 oil-and-gas Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Do you see yourself working as a Treasury Accountant within an international and high professional environment at the Zuidas/WTC Area? Do you have strong analytical and communicative skills? Do you have relevant working experience within Treasury? Then you are the Treasury Accountant I am looking for!
For a Multinational Oil & Gas Company, located in Amsterdam WTC Area, I am looking for a Treasury Accountant. You will be working in a challenging, international and dynamic environment and with pro-active and positive team players and will report directly to the Treasury Supervisor.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Responsible for various Treasury functions, including cash management, settlements, foreign exchange
- Prepare manual and automatic payments, verifying the transaction information and obtaining authorisation of payment
- Register and keep up to date the bank accounting general ledger
- Assist the accounting department in the performance of the bank reconciliation process providing them with the accurate and correct documentation necessary to the activity
- Assist the Treasury Supervisor in the relation with the banks, financial institutions and branches on day to day operations
- Assist the Treasury Supervisor in timely reporting to the Dutch Central bank
- Ensure that the daily work flow processing is up to date and accurate.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly Management reports and ensure timely processing of these reporting requirements. For example: end of day position bank, profit & loss, suspense booking on general ledgers
- Monitoring of money market changes
Skills and Qualifications:
- Living in the Netherlands
- Degree in Finance (Economics / Finance)
- 3+ years relevant working experience within Treasury
- Fluent in English, Dutch or Italian would be a plus but is no must
- Ability to set priorities, work with deadlines and be flexible
- Knowledge of and experience with automated database storage and processing and IT skills
- Working in an international environment, Zuidas
- Salary between €2700 and €3200 a month on a full time base (40 hours)
- Growth possibilities
- Travel allowance
- Training and education possibilities
- Long term position
Are you the Treasury Accountant I am looking for? Please apply via the website!