Consultant Siewerd Bohncke
Datum online 20 augustus 2018 2018-08-202018-10-19 pharmaceuticals Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Intercompany Accountant Are you looking for a challenging position as an Intercompany Accountant. Are you a problem solver and do you enjoy working in an innovative international environment? Then you are the Intercompany Accountant we are looking for!
For an international chemical company, with a shared service center in Amsterdam, we are looking for an ambitious Intercompany Accountant. You will be responsible for all intercompany accounting activities an you will be reporting to the Manager Accounts Receivable Europe.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Act as the central point for Intercompany trading partners
- Achieve high levels of problem resolution, prioritising and progressing problems through to call closing or escalation to the Accounts Receivables Manager as appropriate
- Provide additional ad hoc information to employees within the Control & Report Group
- Create monthly KPI reports and analyze information and ensure adequately follow up is given
- Support the development, implementation and change of intercompany related financial processes
- Maintain activity and checklist for month-end close process
- Assist the Accounts Receivables Team with other activities where and when needed to meet deadlines of the month-end close.
Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting (Dutch HBO or equivalent)
- Good working knowledge of Excel, and financial systems like SAP and/or QAD
- Fluent in English (written & verbal)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and customer oriented
- Team player
- A centrally located office, close to the train/bus station
- A competitive financial compensation,
- Training and development
Are you the Intercompany Accountant we are looking for? Apply now!