Salaris EUR2700 - EUR3200 per month
Consultant Tim Bakker
Datum online 26 juli 2018 2018-07-262018-08-25 fmcg Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
For an international operating organisation I am currently looking for a Tax Administrator. The organisation is mad up of 26,000 employees across 25 countries in Europe and is operating 5 divisions. Are you interested in tax? and in particular VAT? Do you have a bachelor or master degree in Finance? And do you like a challenge? Then read further.
The orgnisation which is based in Utrecht is looking for a Tax Administrator for the VAT Team. The VAT Team is part of the Shared Service Center in Utrecht. The team (total of 21 employees) is responsible for all accounting activities for the Dutch Packaging business in line with agreed service level agreements. The company is looking for someone who learns to undertand the system data output and can relate this back to transactions that flow whitin the company.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Perform logic checks on VAT and Intrastat system data output;
- Perform VAT and Intrastat analyses;
- Prepare VAT and Intrastat reporting;
- Reporting of VAT and Intrastat reporting;
- Independently review and approve prepared VAT and Intrastat reporting;
- If required, make corrections of incorrectly reported figures;
- Securing of filling the VAT and Intrastat reporting;
- Perform spot-checks on billing documents;
- Answering routine correspondence from government, business partners and group tax;
- Focus on continuous process standardization while meeting tax compliance and regulatory requirements applicable in the country of reporting.
- Interested in tax, in particular VAT;
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance or equivalent intellectual level through experience;
- Skilled in finding the "Best Practice" and continuous process standardization;
- Ability to prioritise, take ownership, self-starter;
- Flexible and adaptable and able to work in a structured way in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure of tight deadlines;
- Can cope well with deadlines;
- Interpersonal skills with good international awareness;
- Expertise in SAP and/or other ERP and supply chain systems;
- Excellent command in the English language in written and speak;
- Proficient in Excel, statistics and data analysis;
- Salary between 2700 and 3200 gross a month;
- An international culture;
- Grow opportunities;
- A great remuneration package, including a bonus and competitive salary.
Are you the Tax Administrator I am looking for? Apply now!