Junior/Assistant Finance Manager
Consultant Dainara Datadin
Datum online 12 oktober 2016
Do you have experience with monthly closings and do you know your own strengths and qualities? Do you want to grow in Finance internationally in the hospitality services? If yes, you are the Junior/Assistant Finance Manager I’m looking for!
For an international hotel-group in the region of Rotterdam, I'm looking for a Junior/Assistant Finance Manager. Your responsibilities are divers from preparing periodically reports to monthly closings. Also the intercompany reconciliations will be part of your responsibility. Furthermore, you will be assisting by internal processes concerning the development individually and within the team.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Responsible for the intercompany reconciliations
- Preparing monthly and yearly reports
- Frequently checking the accuracy of the administration
- Analyse costs and revenue
- Responsible for the VAT declarations
Skills & education
- Familiar with the full finance administration
- Excellent in English
- Every other language is a pre
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident about your abilities and qualities
- Good primary and secondary benefits
- Young dynamic team
- International career opportunities
- Personal development opportunities
Do you recognise yourself in the above? Are you the Junior/Assistant Finance Manager I’m looking for? Respond now!