Accounts Receivable Officer German
Salaris EUR25000 - EUR32000 per annum
Consultant Lisette Snep
Datum online 30 september 2016
Are you fluent in more than one language such as German or English? Do you have at least 2 years of experience within credit control? Are you looking for a new challenge in the field of credit control? Are you open minded, eager and looking for a high ambitious international environment? Then you are Accounts Receivable Officer German I am looking for!
For an international company based in Eindhoven, I am looking for a multilingual speaking Accounts Receivable Officer German. You will work within a team of internationals and will support the Credit Controller in managing the accounts receivable to reduce aged debt and increase cashflow. You will work closely with dealer service and sales force so as to manage any potential dispute that may delay payments and deliveries.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Daily input and application of multicurrency bank and cash receipts
- Assist the credit controller with the reminder and recovery process for wholesale accounts receivable for the assigned territory, notably in French / German language throughout Europe
- Assist the credit controller with checks on credit worthiness for new wholesale accounts and on an ongoing basis for existing accounts
- Deposit of cheques at the bank
- Prepare the Direct Debit files to be reviewed by your manager and send them to the bank
This position involves direct liaisons with Europe's geographically and culturally diverse customer base. This particularly requires foreign language skills (English, French, German) and a high level of adaptability given the cultural differences across Europe
The accountant performs day-to-day recording of the bank transactions in different currencies for the European wholesale operations; multi-currency bank account reconciliations, and European accounts receivable monitoring and recovery
Skills & Education
- Educational background in Accounting or Finance
- 2 years experience minimum in accounts receivable
- Attention to detail, application, open mind and possess excellent communication skills
- Familiar with computer PC spread sheets and a word processing tool is a must
- Fluent in English, German and/or French
- International and especially European experience preferable
- Ability to work on own initiative
A fulltime position with a salary between € 25.000,- and € 32.000,- per year. The company culture is informal, open and ambitious.
Are you the Accounts Receivable Officer German I am looking for? Apply now through our website.