Salary EUR2300 - EUR2800 per month
Consultant Mariana Janbaih
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-19 2019-07-17 pharmaceuticals Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 2300 2800 2800 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you believe logistics helps to ensure the world keeps turning? Do you enjoy taking responsibility and using your initiative, working closely with service providers across the globe to provide effective solutions for your customers? Are you prepared to go the extra mile to get the job done, working closely with colleagues who feel the same way?
Our client is an international company specialised in logistics and due to acquisition of a pharmaceutical client, they are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Ensure customers shipments are collected from point A and are delivered to point Z, and pretty much everything in between
As a member of the controlling office, you will receive customer orders and coordinate with our offices in Frankfurt, Paris, London, Seoul and other qualified partners is Europe using system tools, e-mail and telephone you must translate to customers
It will be your responsibility, in coordination with colleagues to move drug substance and drug product for a key pharmaceutical manufacturer from Amsterdam to the production sites and/or clinical site. This must be completed under strict temperature requirements and all will be very time critical, whilst keeping your customer updated during each stage of the shipping process
You will also be responsible regarding the warehouse activities this customer requests containing: receiving and inspecting incoming goods, stock management in clients warehouse management system, pick&pack for export, keeping the workplace clean and organised as per GDP guidelines, running daily/weekly checks on temperature and exporting pharmaceuticals from the Netherlands. You will arrange drivers to collect shipments, book air cargo, create AWBs and ensure the documentation you create adheres to customs requirements
- Communicate effectively using e-mail and telephone in English and Dutch
- Speaking and understanding of Korean would be a major plus
- Demonstrated eye for detail
- Demonstrated effective organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to take decisions based on the information available at the time, and justify that decision to others
- Prior experience in logistics, especially road/air freight is definitely preferred but not strictly essential
- Experience in the pharma industry would be an advantage but not essential
- Competitive salary ranging from 2300 - 2800, based on experience
- Office located in Amsterdam and reachable by public transportation
- Starting date: asap
- No weekend shifts, regular work hours/days
Is this the a match for you? Apply immediately! I'm most certainly in reviewing your profile!