Order Management Champion
Salary EUR2200 - EUR2700 per month
Consultant Mariana Janbaih
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-19 2019-07-17 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 2200 2700 2700 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you speak German and/or French fluently? Are you looking for a full-time job in the Amsterdam region? Are you customer-focused who deep down consider yourself a Customer Service Champion? If in your mind you secretly answered 'Yes! Yes! Yes!'... then you might be the one we are looking for!
Due to international growth, for our client, we are looking for a Customer Service Champion who a proficient (fluent) speaker in French and/or German. You would be working in a fun, multicultural and dynamic office full of opportunities for growth and development while in Amsterdam.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Order Management and all related activities (modifications, scheduling of deliveries, tracking orders, placing internal requests for special products, release of orders to warehouse teams, etc.)
- Internal and external reporting (samples, open order and back-order reporting, credit holds, etc.)
- Investigating customer claims surrounding order status, late deliveries, incorrect invoicing, etc.
- Providing after-sales support and corrective actions when needed, such as obtaining approvals and processing returns and credit notes
- Providing customers with information regarding product price and availability
Skills and Qualifications:
- You have a fluent proficiency of French and/or German, plus English and/or Dutch
- You have some experience in customer service and order management
- You are customer-oriented
- You think analytically and are detail-oriented
- You strive to be a customer service champion by offering excellent customer support to your customers
- Salary indication is between 2200 - 2700 euros, based on experience
- Opportunity to work in a fun and multi-cultural environment in the Amsterdam region
- Receive the tools develop and grow within the organisation
Sounds interesting? Go ahead, apply now! Looking forward to reviewing your application.