French International Trader
Salaris EUR2800 - EUR3800 per month
Locatie North HollandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dan Nguyen
Datum online 5 augustus 20192019-08-16 2019-09-04 sales Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 2800 3800 3800 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you ready to work for a French multinational FMCG and help to build their success? Do you love to network, are you passionate and do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Do you have atleast 2 years of experience in a commercial position? Are also fluent in French and English and not afraid of some exciting challenges? Then you are the French International Trader we are looking for!
As an International Trader, you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. You will be responsible to identify new products in the market to offer to existing clients. While identifying new products you will also be responsible to acquire new suppliers and to negotiate about prices. Together with your colleagues from the back-office/logistics teams you will collaborate to successfully close and deliver the deals.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for the management of an existing portfolio of customers and suppliers as well as identifying and acquiring new business.
- Identifying new products on the market to offer to existing clients
- Keep track on offers, relationship management with customers and suppliers as well as negotiation of prices, payment and delivery terms.
- Find the best balance between sales & buying and to maintain close contact.
- Manage the financial and account information of suppliers and customers.
Skills and education
- Fluent in French and English
- Minimum Bachelor degree, think and work level (preferably in economics/business).
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a commercial and active sales function.
- A genius in creating new business opportunities.
- Commercial attitude and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good at setting priorities and juggling many tasks.
- A self starter
- Good mathematical skills and excellent communication- and presentation skills.
What we offer
- You will become part of an organization in full growth.
- An exciting and challenging job in an ambitious, dynamic and young team.
- An International and multilingual environment.
- We offer appropriate, competitive top benefits. The salary depends on your experience.
- Travel allowance
Are you the French International Trader that I am looking for? Apply now!