Material Resource Planner
Salaris EUR3500 - EUR4500 per month
Consultant Roxy Spaargaren
Datum online 30 september 2016
Are you organized? Able to multi-task in high volume environment? Do you have strong communication and a real teamplayer? In that case you are the person we are looking for!
As a Material Resource Planner, you are part of a team responsible for planning, scheduling and monitoring the movement of material through the production cycle. In your role, you will focus on planning and scheduling of items or products.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Execute Material Requirements Planning
- Plan material receipts for Production and Shipping to meet customer requested ship dates
- Prepare necessary reports and metrics on lead times, scheduling orders and order status and reschedules
- Update system Oracle tools
- Answer high number of daily email requests for order status information and expedite requests
Skills & Education
- Finished HBO (Bachelor of arts or science) or equivalent study
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Planner is required
- Strong preference for experienced Oracle user and MS Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and work under time pressure
- Be a self-starter and work with a minimum of supervision
- Competitive salary
- Possibilities to grow
Are you the Material Resource Planner we are looking for? Apply now!