German Sales Operations Specialist
Salaris EUR2700 - EUR3200 per month
Consultant Dan Nguyen
Datum online 1 oktober 20192019-10-04 2019-11-30 call-centre-and-customer-service Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 2700 3200 3200 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you have atleast 2 years of Customer Service / Sales Support experience? Can you work under pressure and are you able to multitask? Do you like to work in a team and do you want to develop yourself? Are you also fluent in German and English? Then you are the German Sales Operations Specialist we are looking for!
We are looking for a German Sales Operations Specialist for one of our clients in Amsterdam for 40 hours per week. Within this position you will support the sales team with creating quotes, taking care of the orders and to maintain contact with clients and suppliers.
The client is an industry leader in ultrasound technology based in Amsterdam.
- Create quotes, update opportunities, accounts and contacts for the field sales team
- Receive & audit customer documents to insure they are complete and accurate for order processing
- Communicate directly with customers to obtain missing information, documents, and shipment requirements
- Coordinate with internal departments to obtain proper approvals in line with our established policies/procedures and enforce pre-set credit terms defined by Finance
- Investigate customer service issues related to orders, shipments, and invoices to assist in resolution (i.e. returns, exchanges, credit and rebill paperwork)
- Ensure accuracy of customer orders as well as communicate acknowledgement of an order or any change to an order directly with the customer
- Enter customer purchase requests directly into Oracle fulfillment and accounting system accurately and timely
- Work on department projects as needed
Skills and education:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment with a customer service role
- Previous experience supporting an outside sales team
- Strong Organization skills, attention to detail, and solid problem solving experience
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a fast passed frequently changing environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to excel in a team oriented environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Google Mail, and PC Based applications such as Salesforce.com (Customer relationship management (CRM) database system)
- Experience with Oracle or SAP for order processing
- Lots of room for your personal development
- A great working experience in an international company
- A competitive salary between the 2700,- and 3200,- including holiday allowance
- Starting with a contract for 7 months directly
Apply now to be selected for the first interview rounds!