French Logistic Order Specialist
Salaris EUR2200 - EUR2600 per month
Consultant Dan Nguyen
Datum online 11 juli 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 retail Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 2200 2600 2600 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you prepared to walk that extra mile for customers? Do you have an eye for detail and do you want to gain more experience within order management? Would you like to kick off your career at a French multinational retailer? Are you fluent in French and English? Then you are the French Logistic Order Specialist I am looking for!
For one of our clients in Amsterdam we are looking for a French Logistic Order Specialist. In this position you will take ownership of the price quotation requests and processes the orders. You will also take a coordinating role throughout the completion of the order, working with the purchase, logistic, supply chain and QA department to deliver the order in full on time to the end customer.
You will be working for a French multinational retailer in Amsterdam.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Enter orders into ERP system
- Coordinate invoice process
- Handle customer complaints
- Process return orders and updates
- Process customer requests
- Create customer profiles
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Working closely with the logistic department
Skills and education:
- MBO/HBO education
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in French and English
- Stress resistant
- Hands-on and pro-active
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish
- Sense of humour would be appreciated
What we offer:
- We help you develop your personal skills
- A competitive salary(2200-2600), depending on experience
- A positive work environment in a small office where you really matter
- Travel expenses reimbursed due to their own regulation
Yes, I want this challenging job!
Apply by clicking on the button below!