Salaris EUR2000 - EUR4500 per month
Consultant Dan Nguyen
Datum online 12 juli 2018 2018-07-122018-09-02 financial-services Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you have excellent commercial skills and an affinity with finance? Do you see yourself as commercial, persuasive, positive, enthusiastic, charismatic and can you close deals? Are you native French and fluent in English? Then you might be the French Accountmanager we are looking for!
For one of our clients in Amsterdam we are looking for a French broker who is very driven and who has the ambition to grow together with the company. The company is a market leader in Europe on Foreign Exchange trading. The head office is in England and the office in Amsterdam is rapidly growing. As a broker you’re the specialist in FX trading and you can bring new customers to the company.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Keeping track of the daily trends and developments on the FX market
- Approaching new clients, via phone and face-to-face
- Calling potential customers to make new deals and to get in new business
- Building a long term relationship with the clients
- Keeping track of the financial news and financial developments
- Taking customers to a football game or to a lunch meeting
Skills and education
- At least a bachelors degree, preferably in finance or business administration
- At least one or two years of experience in sales or in financial services
- Native German or French and fluent English
- Analytical and financial interest and knowledge
- Commercial and a big drive
- Interest in financial markets
What we offer
- Salary between €25.000 – €50.000 gross a year, dependable on experience (excluding bonus)
- Commission structure: Possibility for a yearly salary around €60.000 tot €80.000
- Travel allowance
- 40 hours a week
- Working in Amsterdam
- Training and learning possibilities
- Paid training in London for a week
Yes, I want this full time job!
You can apply by clicking on the link below.