Salaris EUR2500 - EUR3000 per month
Consultant Olivia Kjessler
Datum online 12 maart 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Are you highly analytical, confident and energetic? Do you speak Dutch and English? Then you might be the Sales Support Specialist that we are looking for.
For one of our clients in the automotive industry, we are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join their team in Amsterdam. In this supporting function you are an integral part of the company's sales organisation. You are the connecting link between "inside" and "outside". From a strong analytical role you support the sales organisation in achieving the set goals.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Responsible for all the support of the sales department for reporting, financial processing and commercial actions
- Communicate the targets and commercial actions to the dealers, composing the letter etc.
- Enter monthly the commercial actions in the system
- Analyze and share insights on dealer performance in their market, per segment, or per customer channel
- Drive and optimise dealer dashboards to support of the work of each Sales Consultant
- Analyse dealer stock and share advice on supply chain management
- Processing the financial support on old stock
- Preparing the annual target calculation for the dealers
- Reporting concerning the target achievement of dealers and bonus calculations
- Calculation and uploading monthly volume per dealer
- Responsible for the reporting of the volume bonus by creating the file for payment to the dealers
- Responsible for reporting of the spending's during the closing of the month
- Processing all dealer communication, composing letters etc.
- Handling the Salesman incentive platform: creation and launch
- Direct dealer contact for questions from dealers, dealer helpdesk (action plan, participations etc.)
- Answering questions on reporting from directors and managers
- Leading in dealer target communication each quarter (complex merge)
- All other tasks in consultation with responsible
- Car rent program management and development
- Drive development opportunities like starting up car sharing platforms
Skills & education:
- Analytical / Data Interpretation
- Higher professional work & think level
- Problem solver
- Detail focus
- Commercial focus
- Good communicator / relationship builder
- Capacities in project management
- Driven / ambitious / pro-active
- A job in a very dynamic and progressive company that values
- quality and professionalism
- Possibilities to grow
- 37 paid holiday days yearly
- monthly salary of 3000-3500 euros gross/ month depending on experience
Are you the Sales Support? Please apply now!