Sales Support German
Salaris EUR2500 - EUR3500 per month
Consultant Olivia Kjessler
Datum online 27 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Do you love to be the spider in the web, and connecting the dots between different departments? Are you eager to provide premium service to B2B customers? Do you speak German and English fluently? Then you might be the next Sales Support Specialist that we are looking for.
Our client is an innovative company carrying premium brands in the electronics industry.
As a Sales Support Specialist, you focus on providing premium service to B2B customers. By being a true spider in the web, you are responsible for guiding the journey of customer orders from placement until the moment of order completion. By connecting the dots between finance, logistics, sales and operations you ensure our customers get what they need, when they need it. Areas of responsibility are administrative processing of orders from order entry to invoicing, managing customer deliveries, analyzing the customer order-book and leading investigation and subsequent resolution of customer queries / issues.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the End-to-End order to cash process of designated customers from communication and coordination with customers
- Strong customer focus orientation: Constant monitoring of and communication to customers regarding their orders status, shipment planning, documentation and scheduling
- Entry of product return documents in SAP as well as the subsequent handling of the actual returns
- Entry of credit documents for customers
- Close communication with our distribution center & logistic partners regarding shipment planning, creation of customs documents etc.
- Compilation and analysis of customer accounts, shipments, requirements, etc.
- Order Entry in SAP, Open Order Management including resolving stock availability, pricing etc issues
- Invoice creation in SAP, including Proforma creation and handling custom documents
Skills and Education
- Fluent in German AND English (hard requirement)
- HBO thinking level
- Preferably previous experience in a similar role
- Customer Service minded mentality
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment
- Experience with MS office suite, especially excel
- Experience with SAP ERP and/or a similar ERP system is highly preferred
- A competitive salary package
- A dynamic and young working environment
- Possibilities to grow within the organization
- Fun team activities
- Friday drinks