Sales Support - Sweden
Salaris EUR2600 - EUR2700 per month
Consultant Yann de Rolland
Datum online 10 oktober 2016
Are you native Swedish and can you also communicate in English? And Do you have at least 3+ years of experience in a commercial administrative role? Than you are the Sales Support expert that I am looking for!
For our International client in Amsterdam I'm looking for a Sales Support that is native Swedish and also can communicate in English.
The Sales Support Coordinator Sweden is responsible for administrative processing of orders from order entry to invoicing, receipt, investigation and subsequent resolution of customer queries / issues for the customer based in Northern Europe (Netherlands, UK and Scandinavia) with an emphasis on Sweden. He/she is responsible for the compilation and analysis of customer accounts, shipments, backorders etc and constant monitoring of and communication to customers. The coordinator is focused on providing premium service to customers of premium brands.
The Sales Support Coordinator Sweden is responsible for the End-to-End order to cash process of designated customers from constant communication and coordination with customers, D.C. and logistical partners.
- Strong customer focus orientation: Constant monitoring of and communication to customers regarding their orders status, shipment planning, documentation and scheduling
- Close communication with our distribution centre& logistic partners regarding shipment planning, creation of customs documents etc.
- Compilation and analysis of customer accounts, shipments, requirements, etc.
- Order Entry in SAP, Open Order Management including resolving stock availability, pricing etc issues
- Invoice creation in SAP, including Proforma creation and handling custom documents
- Delivery Note Creation including manual POD creation, providing specific D.C. and carrier documentation
- Coordination with D.C. and customer for time slot bookings and shipment pickups
- Agent of Compliancy to our SOX narratives. Responsible for identifying and escalating breaches of our codes of conduct
- Entry of credit documents or customers
- Entry of product return documents in SAP as well as the subsequent handling of the actual returns
- Native Swedish language skills, verbally and in writing
- Proficient in English, both written and verbally
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a Commercial degree
- At least 3+ years of experience in a commercial administrative role
- Customer Service minded mentality
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment
- Experience with MS office suite, especially excel
- Experience with SAP ERP and/or a similar ERP system are highly preferred
Are you the Sales Support expert that I'm looking for? Please apply now!