Sales Support Flemish
Salaris EUR2300 - EUR2500 per month
Consultant Yann de Rolland
Datum online 6 oktober 2016
Are you an easy talker and you get lots of energy from renewable solar power? Can you someone so good to speak to this enthusiasm late?Somewhere some discount gouge, there you turn not to hand. And you know the person across from you to estimate in? Then you are the Solar Consultant Belgium I am looking for!
If Solar Consultant at this company you are part of an international organization. You will work from its European headquarters in Amsterdam and your activities are focused on the Belgian market.
You advise our customers over the phone about the purchase of solar panels. Together with the customer, you find the most optimal solar system and get as many customers as possible excited about our company. In short, without you no Rooftop Revolution: Our mission is to get the whole of Belgium full panels.
Where are we exactly looking for?
Specific training is not the most important thing for us. We are especially looking for someone who has an affinity for sales and advice. Cold calling is not in our vocabulary. It's more to give our clean job advice thanks to all the knowledge we have and share it with our customers.
We've obviously still a small wish list:
- You are Flemish and / or French-speaking, and if you are bilingual, you have an immediate dash for
- You are motivated, friendly, proactive, customer-focused and results-oriented
- You're obviously a natural on the phone
What we offer you?
- A nice starter job with an attractive salary and bonus scheme
- A training course in the first four weeks, during which you will learn about solar power of all Sungevity, followed by a coaching program where you will be transformed into the business card of our company in a few months
- Working in an enthusiastic, passionate and inspiring work environment at the best international solar company in Europe
- A team of young, enthusiastic and friendly colleagues that you can drink sundowners after work (if you feel like it)