Japanese Management Assistant
Salaris EUR3500 - EUR3600 per month
Consultant Anne-Lise Bosmans
Datum online 23 oktober 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Are you experienced in supporting management and are you looking for a new challenge as an assistant to two directors? Are you fluent in both Japanese and English and do you have strong communication and administrative skills? Are you organized, hands-on and eager to learn? Then keep on reading!
For a multinational banking and financial services company in Amsterdam, we are currently looking for a Japanese Management Assistant to support two managers of the marketing and sales department. In this role, you will deliver administrative support, take care of customer correspondence, maintain client documentation and support other marketing activities. You will report to and consult with the line manager, assist on compliance related activities and provide support on any other administrative tasks.
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a Japanese Management Assistant, you will:
- Provide administrative support for customer relationship management;
- Support the managers’ daily activities;
- Assist on Japanese/English translations;
- Reply to customers’ inquiries by telephone, mail and e-mail;
- Open and maintain customer accounts;
- Obtain, maintain and archive documentation and client information;
- Collaborate with booking offices and related departments;
- Provide administrative support on compliance related matters;
- Support marketing and finance related activities;
- Assist the Office Manager;
- Assist on other administrative tasks.
Skills & Education
- You are fluent in both Japanese and English.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in supporting management.
- Experience in the banking industry is preferred but not required.
- You are flexible but you also know how to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- You are proactive, organized, structured and willing to learn.
- You are service-minded and customer-oriented.
- You are available immediately for 36 hours a week.
- You will be part of a small, informal and international team.
- You will be offered a long-term position in the business centre of Amsterdam
- You will be able to start immediately for 36 hours per week.
- You will have many opportunities to develop yourself and to learn more about the banking industry.
- You will receive a competitive salary.
Is this the Japanese Management Assistant role you are looking for? Do not hesitate to apply!