Management Assistant (French/English)
Salaris EUR2500 - EUR3000 per month
Consultant Anne-Lise Bosmans
Datum online 3 september 2018 2018-09-032018-10-03 oil-and-gas Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international and corporate company that actively aims to create a better and healthier environment? Are you professional, accurate and able to perform in stressful situations? Are you proficient in both French and English? Then you are the Management Assistant (French/English) we are looking for!
For an international energy supplier close to Utrecht, we are looking for a reliable and self-motivated Management Assistant (French/English). In this role, you are supporting the CEO and CFO in their daily tasks. You are in charge of several administrative and facility tasks and you are working on numerous projects on a company-wide basis as well. You are part of a dynamic and fast-paced organization that specializes in clean fuels and, in this way, contributes to a better general air quality.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Complex calendar management for the CEO and CFO: plan appointments, meetings and conferences
- Schedule travels and book flights;
- Plan, prepare and minute board meeting
- Monitor and follow up on agreements and deadlines
- Prioritize and maintain incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Manage documentation in a confidential and structured manner
- Conduct research, prepare reports and presentations when assigned
- Assist in several company-wide projects
- Monitor and order office supplies, maintain contacts and negotiate with suppliers
- Assist in all other administrative tasks to support the CEO and CFO
Skills & Education
- You have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent through experience)
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in management support
- You have excellent communication skills on a professional level, in both English and French
- You have excellent computer skills (MS Office, MS Sharepoint, Acrobat)
- You are professional, self-motivated, accurate, task-oriented, proactive and discrete
- You are able to multitask and set priorities without losing sight of details
- You are flexible, you do not have a 9-to-5 attitude and you feel comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- You have a strong sense of multicultural awareness
- You are willing to travel on occasion
- You will be working full-time (40hrs/week) in the Utrecht area
- You will be part of an international, fast-growing organization that is aiming for better air quality and a healthier environment
- You will be working in an open and informal team where your personal development is key
- You will receive a competitive salary.
Is this the Management Assistant (French/English) position that you are looking for? Do not hesitate to apply!