Management Assistant (24h)
Salaris EUR2500 - EUR3000 per month
Consultant Anne-Lise Bosmans
Datum online 28 augustus 2018 2018-08-282018-09-27 education-and-training Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Are you looking for a versatile and challenging position for 24 hours a week in Utrecht? Do you like working in a small team where knowledge, research and innovation are key and where all members work together to reach their common goals? Are you proactive, determined, service-minded and fluent in both English and Dutch? Then you are the Management Assistant (24h) we are looking for!
For the research department of an educational institution in Utrecht, we are currently looking for a part-time Management Assistant (24h). In this role, you will support the director and the team in a wide range of administrative tasks, such as calendar management, translations, correspondence and events. Furthermore, you will be responsible for effective communication with several internal and external (international) stakeholders. In this role, you will report directly to the director of the department and cooperate with 10 team members. You will work in an international and dynamic environment, where togetherness and open-mindedness are core values.
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a Management Assistant, you will:
- Be responsible for calendar management;
- Take care of all correspondence and communication via e-mail and phone;
- Manage mailings and newsletters;
- Organize events in- and outside of the organization;
- Organize meetings and take minutes;
- Maintain documents and archives;
- Take care of translations;
- Manage the project database;
- Maintain contacts with stakeholders in- and outside of the organization;
- Deal with expense reports, invoices and declarations;
- Set priorities, monitor deadlines and assure compliance with regulations;
- Provide support in all other administrative tasks.
Skills & Education
- You have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent through experience).
- You have at least 3 years of experience in supporting management.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are accurate, stress-resilient and flexible, with excellent organizational skills.
- You are proactive and self-reliant, but you enjoy working as a team.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- You enjoy fixing problems on the spot and finding quick solutions.
- A versatile and challenging role in a dynamic and informal environment in the city center of Utrecht.
- A role for 24 hours a week, during the mornings/afternoons, for 4 or 5 days a week.
- You will be a vital part of an ambitious team where togetherness and open-mindedness are core values.
- You will have the possibility to start immediately. There will be an induction process to get you started.
Is this the part-time Management Assistant (24h) role you have been looking for? Do not hesitate to apply!