French Logistic Representative
Salaris EUR2500 - EUR3100 per month
Consultant Dan Nguyen
Datum online 8 januari 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Heemskerk North Holland NL EUR 2500 3100 3100 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you love to have lots of responsibilities and do you have the ambition to grow? On top of this, do you have atleast 2 years of logistic experience and are you fluent in English and French? Then you might be the French Logistic Representative we are looking for!
For one of our clients in Heemskerk we are looking for a French Logistic Representative. In this position you will be responsible to organize import and export shipments, negotiating freight rates and to maintain contact with relevant authorities.
You will be working for an international company who’s a global leader in the marketing and distribution of human health products and pharmaceutical ingredients.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Releasing orders from various warehouses to meet customer’s expected delivery of goods
- Resolving inventory-related issues with warehouses
- Obtaining and negotiating freight rates from various Logistic Service Providers and Transport companies
- Updating / validating shipment information in our computer system (Sage X3)
- Maintaining constant interactions with both internal (Sales) and external (Manufacturers, Warehouse and Freight companies) partners for the purpose of shipment tracking and tracing, request for delivery date change, and customer profile updates
- Maintains contact with relevant authorities i.e. Customs
- On annual basis, contact our warehouses and verify that they are still storing the hazard classes they were previously holding and if applicable goods in quarantaine.
- At the end of every fiscal year produce a report detailing the costs per warehouse and other logistic service providers to Managing Director
- On a weekly basis, keep an Inventory by Warehouse Report tracking inventory compared to Inventory data from Logistic Service Provider
- Runs the Aged Inventory Report at the end of every month and reports to Managing Director and respective Product- and QA Manager
- Manages physical inventory counts throughout the year at various warehouses. Includes travel to each warehouse. At least once a fiscal year i.e latest beginning of June.
- Handles returns given sent to the Traffic Department by the Product Manager.
- Reviews warehouse obsolete inventory and control the disposal process under supervision by the Product Manager/QA Manager.
Skills and education
- MBO/HBO diploma required
- Fluent in French and English language verbally and in writing
- One to two years’ traffic/logistics experience is preferred in import- and export related activities
- Good typing and telephone skills
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel) , experience with Sage X3 software is preferred
- Good verbal/written communication- and diplomacy skills when speaking with customers and other business relations of Aceto
- Having sound commercial attitude
- Experience preferred with conducting business as per ISO 22.000 and GDP
- No “9 to 5” mentallity
- Eager to learn
What we offer
- We help you to develop your personal and professional skills
- A competitive salary(2500-3100), depending on age and experience
- The opportunity to grow within an international company
- Travel expenses reimbursed due to their own regulation
Yes, I want this challenging job! Apply by clicking on the button below!