Operations Administration Team Leader
Salaris EUR2500 - EUR2800 per month
Consultant Olivia Kjessler
Datum online 13 maart 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Are you able to lead a team and provide leadership in a fast paced environment with strong multitasking capabilities? Do you have experience in logistics, preferably within a technical environment? Do you like to be the spider in the web? Then you might be the Operations Administrator Team Leader that we are looking for.
For one of our clients in the electronics industry, we are looking for an Operations Administrator Team Lead to join their team in Amersfoort. The Operations Administrator Team Leader is the go-to person for all Operations requirements such as logistics, planning, customer repair and support.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and task work for operations administrators
- Prioritize Accounting, Sales, Marketing and Operations department support requirements
- Oversee Inter-Office sales orders for other worldwide sales distribution offices
- Purchase Order supply ordering
- Reports and database administration
- After sales support on transport issues
- Daily reports analysis for Sales and Operations
- Departmental training
- Perform tasks as required
Skills and Education:
- Expereince in logistics, preferably in a technical and international environment
- Excellent English skills both verbally and written
- Dutch is considered a plus
- Knowledge of import and export documentation requirements
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized
- computer literate and experienced with ERP systems.
- Available fulltime
- Dynamic and international environment
- Competitive salary of 2500-2800 EUR / month
- Possibilities to grow within the company
- Training and development opportunities
Are you the Operations Administration Team Leader we are looking for? Please apply now!