Salaris EUR2600 - EUR3000 per month
Consultant Anne-Lise Bosmans
Datum online 17 oktober 2018 2018-10-172018-12-04 electronics Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Do you have a legal background and knowledge of trademarks and patents? Are you looking for a part-time administrative job where you can further develop yourself and increase your legal knowledge? Are you hands-on, accurate, analytical, self-reliant and eager to learn? Do you speak English fluently? Then you are the IP Administrator we are looking for!
For an electronics company based in Hoofddorp, we are currently looking for an IP Administrator. As an IP admin, you are part of the Intellectual Property department in an international environment. Along with a patent attorney, you are responsible for the administration of the portfolio of intellectual property assets, including patents and trademarks. You are balancing and prioritizing the tasks for securing a valuable IP portfolio and contributing to the company success.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Monitoring and completing IP-related tasks, formalities and deadlines;
- Maintaining efficient and reliable IP workflows, databases and tools;
- Taking care of correspondence, maintenance of documentation and preparation of reports;
- Performing financial tasks such as processing invoices;
- Following up with changes in IP regulations and tools, and proactively make proposals for improvements of internal policies.
Skills & Education
- You have a MBO or HBO degree in Business Administration or the legal field.
- You have accomplished certified trainings for IP formalities officers, or you are willing to follow this training.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in an IP department or law firm. Knowledge of European, US and Chinese patent offices and IP tools is desirable.
- You have good communication skills in English, both verbally and written.
- You have a great sense of responsibility.
- You like digging into legal procedures and have a nose for finding connections in formalities of patent offices.
- You are down to earth, reliable, accurate and hands-on.
- A part-time job (24-32h) in Hoofddorp.
- The opportunity to be part of an international and innovative team.
- You will have plenty of opportunities to learn more about IP and patents.
- You will have a lot of freedom and responsibility. Your input matters and your job has great value, company-wide.
- Lunch canteen, drinks and team activities.
Is this IP Administrator role the job you are looking for? Apply now!