Technical Support Engineer
Salaris EUR2000 - EUR2500 per month
Consultant Joost Markusse
Datum online 30 september 2016
Do you have a passion for IT? Are you an ambitious problem solver and do you have a (HBO) Bachelor degree in engineering or comparable field? Do you want to be in contact with some of the biggest companies in the world. Then you might be the Support Engineer we are looking for!
For a young, international and dynamic fast growing B2B company, of which the European headquarters recently opened in Amsterdam, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Technical Support Engineer. You will be responsible for advising international clients and provide them with technical support. Are you a true team player and fluent in Dutch and English? Apply now!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Offer Tier 1 support to clients
- Provide troubleshooting via email, phone and web
- Advise clients regarding the best implementation practices
- Address specific merchants issues.
- Onsite visits within The Netherlands might be required
Skills and education
- Fluent in Dutch and English in both verbal and written communication
- Minimum HBO Bachelors degree in engineering or IT related field
- Affinity with internet technologies and knowledge of customer relations technical processes (SQL /
- High energy, passionate, and customer centric
- Experience within problem analysis and resolution of software problems
- Passionate about IT
- Fulltime permanent position
- Young and dynamic fast growing international organisation
- Great career opportunities
- Possibilities for personal development and training
- Based in a central location in Amsterdam
Are you the Technical Support Engieer we are looking for? Apply now!