Salaris EUR2000 - EUR2100 per month
Consultant Yann de Rolland
Datum online 17 oktober 2016
Our client is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 43,000 corporate customers worldwide.
As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, the company is well known for innovations & expertise in the Business Travel Payment & Analysis area. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
Identification and development of opportunities in the Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
(SME) sector and establishment of new business with prospective customers,
understanding of the customer organization and the players within the client organization.
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for starting an effective working relationship with
new customers providing qualified service to our prospects in a manner that supports
the company’s mission. Collaboration with product management and sales related teams
within the organization as well as responsibility for coordinating customer projects and
updating the customer relationship tool are part of this position.
- Identifying and maximizing opportunities within the SME Market which results in establishing new business with prospective SME customers
- Prospecting/cold calling SME companies
- Follow up on leads
- Provision of accurate proposals and product information to customers in a timely and efficient manner
- Follow up with prospective customers on quotes
- Log activity in the CRM system
- Conduct webinars/(online) presentations and sales calls
- Handle questions concerning Contract and Terms & Conditions
- Ensure quick and timely issueing of cards including a high quality handover to Inside Account Manager
- Administration of pre-filled contracts
- Establish and signing of new business
- Developing a sound understanding of the customer
- Educate prospects on best use of products and services
- Provide qualified feedback to Product Management
- Driving effective working relationships with customers and Account Managers
- Collaborating with the Product Management and Customer Service teams, keeping them informed on the pertinent facts and needs of various customers
- Work closely with Marketing & Communication to organize prospect events
For this role you need an academic qualification at graduate level (Bachelor´s degree) required in a business, marketing or Business Travel Management (BTM) related field. We are looking for a candidate with 1 to 2 year working experience in outbound Telesales
(business to business cold calling). Professional experience in travel and/or corporate card industry is preferred.
Must be positive and proactive, with a high desire to resolve account related issues
- Ability to identify and develop new and creative channels for revenue generation and obtaining new business
- Have a high level of commercial and business acumen, with strong negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work well in a team environment
- Strong customer interfacing skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills along with the ability to communicate effectively, meet deadlines and achieve results are critical
- Technical aptitude
- Fluent in Dutch and English is mandatory
Flexible working times, flat hierarchies and varied work on innovative projects create an ideal environment for
your personal success. Our made-to-measure further education and training options offer an excellent
development possibility for your career.
Do you accept the challenge?