International Logistics Junior
Salaris EUR1900 - EUR2400 per month
Consultant Marco Panebarco
Datum online 26 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Have you just finished your degree in the field of Commerce and/or Logistics and are you ready to start your international logistics career? Are you available immediately for a fulltime job? Then you are the International Logistics Junior who I am looking for!
For a growing international logistical organization in the harbor of Rotterdam I am looking for ambitious starters who will join the Supply Chain Support unit as International Logistics Junior. As a member of the Supply Chain Support team, you will be responsible for the entire logistical process. This includes among others; maintaining client contact, entering orders and quotations as well as actively communicating with diverse internal departments (e.g. Sales and Procurement). Do you think you can be a great asset to the Supply Chain Support unit? Apply now!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Create and foster customer relationships
- Enter client orders and quotations
- Handling customer complaints and settlements
- Communicate with different internal divisions
- Keep an eye on the logistical process from start to finish
Skills and education
- Bachelors degree in Commerce and/or Logistics
- No previous working experience necessary, though knowledge and experience with Excel is a must
- Fluent in English and Dutch (any other language is a plus)
- Affinity in the logistical sector
- Knowledge of Incoterms
- A great salary of between €1900 and €2400
- Amazing kick-start of your logistical career
- Work within an international team with diverse colleagues
- Expand your (international) network
- Develop yourself through various internal workshops and trainings
- Great salary!
Are you ready to kick-start your career in a dynamic environment as International Logistics Junior? Apply directly!