Logistics Coordinator Import/Export
Salaris EUR2500 - EUR2800 per month
Consultant Samuel Brown
Datum online 29 maart 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Do you have a logistical mindset? Are you communicatively strong? Do you enjoy working in a very dynamic environment? Then you could be the logistic coordinator we are looking for.
Our clinet, based in Schiphol is a worldwide provider specialised in the transportation of pharmaceutical and electronic goods. For the European headquatres in Amsterdam, we are looking for a commercial minded individual who wants to further their career in airfreight.
- Coordinate the shipment processes of both import and export by road and air transport.
- Be the first contact person for clients regarding all queries and questions.
- You are responsbile for the shipping process from A to Z and make sure everything is entered into the system correcty.
- Regular tracking and tracing of shipments
- Remain good contact between different gloabl offices within the company.
- You are familiar with inco terms and have a basic customs knowledge.
- You have followed at least an MBO level of education, preferably in the direction of logistics.
- You are very proactive
- Have atleast 2 years of expereince in a similar function
- You are able to work in shifts. Shifts include 06:00 - 14:30 and 14:00 to 22:30
- A comfortable salary
- Dynamic working environment
- Social team
- secondary benefits such as a pension scheme.