International Executive Assistant
Consultant Anne-Lise Bosmans
Datum online 24 juli 2018 2018-07-242018-08-23 admin-and-secretarial Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international and corporate company that actively aims to create a better and healthier environment? Are you professional, accurate and able to perform in stressful situations? Are you proficient in both French and English? Then this is the Executive Assistant position you are looking for!
For an international energy supplier in the Utrecht area, we are looking for a driven and experienced International Executive Assistant. In this role, you are supporting the CEO and CFO in their daily tasks. You are in charge of several administrative tasks and you are working on numerous projects on a company-wide basis as well. You are part of a dynamic and fast-paced organization that specializes in clean fuels and, in this way, contributes to a better general air quality.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Complex calendar management for the CEO and CFO;
- Plan appointments, meetings and conferences;
- Schedule travels and book flights;
- Plan, prepare and assist in board meetings;
- Monitor and follow up on agreements and deadlines;
- Prioritize and maintain incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Manage documentation in a confidential and structured manner;
- Conduct research, prepare reports and presentations when assigned;
- Assist in several company-wide projects;
- Monitor and order office supplies, maintain contacts and negotiate with suppliers;
- Assist in all other administrative tasks to support the CEO and CFO.
Skills & Education
- You have a bachelor degree (or equivalent through experience).
- You have at least 5 years of relevant (international) experience in supporting upper-level management.
- You have excellent communication skills on a professional level, in both English and French.
- You are professional, self-motivated, accurate, task-oriented and discrete.
- You are able to multitask and set priorities without losing sight of details.
- You are flexible, you do not have a 9-to-5 attitude and you feel comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- You are willing to travel on occasion.
- You will be working fulltime (40hrs/week) in the Utrecht area.
- You will be part of an international, growing organization that is aiming for better air quality and a healthier environment.
- You will be working in an open and informal team where your personal development is key.
- You will have the opportunity to follow courses to actively improve your (French language) skills.
- You will receive a competitive salary.
Is this International Executive Assistant position what you are looking for? Do not hesitate to apply!