Customer Support Agent 24/7
Do you speak French and English fluently? Do you want to work 16-40 hours and is working at nights no problem for you? Are you stress-resistant and very customer-oriented? Do you have affinity with sports and are you looking for a dynamic work environment? Then you might be the new French Customer Support 24/7 employee we're looking for!
Our client is a chain of sports clubs that are open 24/7. They are looking for Customer Service talents to support the clubs. You will enjoy working in a dynamic and rapidly growing organization. The organization is still in development, we expect a positive and flexible attitude, whereby you are open to change. You take your job seriously and treat clients with dignity and respect. Furthermore, you have excellent computer and typing skills, and you can quickly switch between different systems. Changing, correcting and adding data/requests in the client-administration is also a substantial part of the job.
Do you live in the Netherlands and do you speak an excellent level of French and are you fluent in English? As a Customer Support, you will be the point of contact for the members who are visiting the clubs. The clubs have intercoms and as a member, you can reach out for support. The cameras at the clubs are your work (out) buddies!
- You will help members who ask a question via the intercom as best as possible; how would you like to be helped?
- The cameras in the clubs are your work (out) buddies!
- You help with improving different processes in regards to improving the team and the service to our members.
- Are all members exercising well and are there no questions? Then you help customers who have sent an e-mail.
- Do you have good ideas on how we can help our members even better at a distance? Then we would love to hear them!
- Social skills! You feel how you can help members from a distance and have empathic ability. You help our members as well as possible without losing sight of the importance of the company;
- The ability to recognize and deal with a threatening situation;
- A great sense of responsibility both to the customer and to the team;
- A powerhouse in communication; Your French is fluent in word and writing and in addition you speak English well;
- Positive working attitude;
- You think in solutions instead of problems;
- Humor, there must be a bit of laughter on the work floor;
- Flexible for different shifts:
06.30 – 15.00
13.30 – 22.00
22.00 – 06.30
From 22.00 to 24.00 10% (Mo-Sa)
From 18.00 to 24.00 10% (Su)
From 0.00 tot 7.00 20% (Mo-Su)
Being a French Customerservice 24/7 employee is a routine? "Not a chance" with our client, because no day is the same. You will work in a new team with energetic people. There is no paved path they are going to take, so bring your sports shoes. They will be necessary, because there will be many challenges. You can also use them for our in-house gym by the way! Have you achieved your (sports) goals, then they have a new one for you. Your development is like a treadmill; it does not stand still unless you give up (they never do). That they are all nice colleagues speaks for itself and at least 90% is actually sporty. Before you start helping their clients, they have drawn up a training schedule for you. Your personal trainer will ensure that you can answer all questions later.
Apply now to qualify for the first selection round! Start date will be ASAP.
Salaris: EUR1900 - EUR2300 per monthLocatie: HoofddorpDatum online: 20 maart 2023We're searching for a bilingual French and English speaker to join our client's 24/7 Customer Service team in Hoofddorp. The ideal candidate should be available to work between 16 to 40 hours, including night shifts, and possess a strong ability to handle stress and provide exceptional customer service.
Salaris: EUR1900 - EUR2300 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 23 februari 2023Ben jij op zoek naar werk bij een gerenommeerde verzekeringsmaatschappij en voel jij je thuis in een uitdagende en dynamische omgeving? Als een service- en oplossingsgerichte teamspeler, kun jij nu starten als medewerker bij de Alarmcentrale Voertuighulpverlening in Amsterdam. Onze klant is de internationale marktleider op het gebied van reisverzekeringen en hulpverlening. Bij onze internationale alarmcentrale werken wij hard om mensen die onverwachts stil komen te staan op de weg, zo snel mogelijk te helpen. Dit zomerseizoen zal druk worden, dus wij hebben jouw hulp nodig!