French Social Customer Service
Do you speak French and English fluently? Do you want to work 32-40 hours and do you like social media? Are you stress-resistant and very customer-oriented? Do you have affinity with sports and are you looking for a dynamic work environment? Then you might be the new French Social Customer Service employee we're looking for!
For one of our clients we're looking for French Social Customer Service employee's.
What exactly will you be doing as a French Social Customer Service agent? You will assist anyone who has a question or complaint. You will have the freedom to come up with out-of-the-box ideas to answer questions and complaints.
The company is internationally oriented and fast-growing, where hard work but also a fun and a nice working atmosphere is key. Because the organization is growing rapidly, taking initiative and suggesting ideas is appreciated and encouraged. The official language at our office is English, but Dutch, French, and Spanish are also spoken! As a result, you will be dealing with many different cultures
The shifts consist of daytime and evening shifts. You are available 2 evenings per week and two Saturdays per month.
The working hours are Monday through Friday between 7:30 am to 9 pm and on Saturday from 8:30 am to 5 pm. On weekdays, for example, a shift may start at 7:30 am to 4:00 pm or from 12:30 pm to 9:00 pm. The start times may vary, you will work 8 hours in a day with 30 minutes break on top of that.
- You are customer-friendly and service-oriented;
- You think out of the box to come up with a solution;
- You have empathy and are stress resistant;
- You have a positive and professional work attitude;
- You can be flexibly deployed Mon-Sat;
- You speak and write French in addition to English.
What can you expect from them?
- Salary is €2067 gross per month, based on 40 hours;
- 24 holidays;
- 32 - 40 hours;
- Hybrid working;
- Travel allowance;
- Walters People Academy;
- An informal (jeans and sneakers are welcome), international (many different cultures and languages) and friendly, down-to-earth work atmosphere;
- Plenty of opportunities for your initiatives and making an impact;
- Within walking distance of the Hoofddorp train station;
- A wonderful gym (fitness, virtual spinning, virtual group classes) at their headquarters that you can use at any time;
- And five values that are important to them: Be (yourself), Accessible, Smart, Inclusive and Committed.
Are you the French Social Customer Service employee we're looking for?
Salaris: EUR1800 - EUR2067 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 29 september 2022Do you speak French and English fluently? Do you want to work 32-40 hours and do you like social media? Are you stress-resistant and very customer-oriented? Do you have affinity with sports and are you looking for a dynamic work environment? Then you might be the new French Social Customer Service employee we're looking for!