Sporty Customer Service Teamlead
Salaris EUR2600 - EUR3500 per month
Consultant Dan Nguyen
Datum online 28 juni 20192019-06-28 2019-07-28 call-centre-and-customer-service Hoofddorp North Holland NL EUR 2600 3500 3500 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
To assist our members 24/7, a 24/7 team is set up within the customer support department (French and Dutch). Do you want to manage this team new team? Are you a builder, extremely flexible, process-oriented and a doer? Then help us deliver a world class customer experience at any time of the day!
For one of our customers in Hoofddorp we are looking for a Customer Support team leader to manage the new 24/7 team. Our client has sports clubs that will open 24/7 and they also want to provide the corresponding service. Within this position you are responsible for leading the team, improving processes and ensuring optimum working condition.
- You ensure optimal working conditions for the agents. You are there for them and helps them to perform better and better
- You are the source of information for the team. The GO-TO person!
- You help to initiate, secure and improve processes. You will be working closely with the Remote Surveillance department and B-Securite (Alarm Respons Center)
- How are we performing and how can we improve are your day-to-day issues. You can easily back this with numbers
- At least 2 years of experience as a team leader
- A powerhouse in communication; Your French or Dutch is fluent and you also speak English very well. Do you speak French and Dutch? Plus plus!
- Positive and flexible working attitude; Lead by example
- Social skills; You feel what the team needs. The atmosphere and teamspirit goes through the roof
- Figures are your work (out) buddies. You can interpret them and act accordingly
- You can build up personal credits in no time. Agents go the extra mile extra for you
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- A great sense of responsibility both to the customer and to the team
- Humor, there must be a bit of laughter on the work floor
Your work a routine? "Not a chance" with our client, because no day is the same. You will work in a new team with mostly motivated people. There is no paved path we are going to take so take your sports shoes with you. They will be necessary, because there are many challenges. You can also use them for our in-house gym by the way! Have you achieved your (sports) goals, then we have a new one for you. Your development is like a treadmill; it does not stand still unless you give up (we never do). That we are all nice colleagues speaks for itself and at least 90% is actually sporty.
Apply now to get selected for the first interview rounds!