Fashion B2B Customer Service Dutch
Salaris EUR2100 - EUR2500 per month
Consultant Dan Nguyen
Datum online 9 januari 2019 2019-01-092019-02-08 call-centre-and-customer-service Hoofddorp North Holland NL EUR 2100 2500 2500 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you pro active with a hands on mentality? Do you have atleast 1 year of experience in Customer Service and Order Management B2B? Are you energetic, driven and do you want to make it your goal to ensure an excellent level of Customer Service? Also fluent in Dutch and English? And ofcourse the most important part, do you want to work at a huge and well known fashion brand? Then you are the Fashion B2B Customer Service Dutch I’m looking for!
For one of our clients in Hoofddorp we are looking for a Fashion B2B Customer Service Dutch Advisor for 24 hours per week. This position will initially start out for 6 months but it might be for a longer period. In this role you will provide exceptional service to the B2B customers by handling sales/support/orderbook phone calls and emails, in a professional and speedy fashion. In addition, you offer professional product advice and where possible, generate additional revenue by upselling and advertising our range of products.
• First person of contact for our wholesale customers; Take phone calls from international customers, for example taking a sales order, tracking a delivery, or advising on general enquiries.
• Proactively support the field sales representatives to manage order books.
• Solve customer disputes by thoroughly investigating the cause and providing efficient, customer friendly solutions.
• Proactively call accounts to obtain delivery dates for their pre-orders.
• Accurately and quickly enter customer orders.
• Allow interrogation of stock, etc., using SAP proficiently.
• The Customer Service department provides invaluable support to the external sales team, so the ability to work with internal and external customers is crucial, both in the communication and execution stages. On occasions, you will be asked to visit customers to build up commercial experience and strengthen the supplier/customer relationship.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a customer service role
• Proven hands-on experience delivering excellent customer service
• Able to judge and decide
• Attention to detail
• Pro-active and hands-on mentality
• Intermediate level of Word and Excel is essential
• Excellent working knowledge of the SAP order to cash and Logistics processes would be advantageous
• Interest in the sporting goods industry
• Language skills: English, Dutch (French is a plus)
• A challenging position with responsibility in an international and well-known sports company
• Room for your professional and personal development
• An enthusiastic team with great energy
• An amazing canteen that will prepare fresh food for you
• A great salary package between the 2100,- and 2500,- gross
Yes, I want this job!
Apply directly to be selected for the first interview rounds!