German Customer Care
Salaris EUR2100 - EUR2500 per month
Consultant Maryem El Kouaa
Datum online 8 januari 2019 2019-01-082019-02-07 fashion Amsterdam North Holland NL 1077XV EUR 2100 2500 2500 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Do you get energy from helping customers? Are you customer oriented, enthusiastic, eager to learn and native in German? Then you are the Customer Service Employee we are looking for!
For one of our growing clients we are looking for a customer service employee who is a native German. In this position you will be responsible for the customer service department. You will be working in the medical field and it's a fast growing organisation. You will be responsible for helping customers with specific questions and complaints.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for order entry, answering customer phone calls regarding order changes, address changes, shipment preferences, product questions availability, returns, complaints, shipping dates and back order resolution. He/she is also responsible for coordinating the timely shipment of tender orders and shipments for Germany in collaboration with production, planning and logistics.
- Coordinate with the shipping companies regarding order status and P.O.D’s
- Enter orders for distributors, direct customers (hospitals, clinics) and sales representatives
- Proactively manage shipment dates, ordered item sourcing or proposal of alternate items to reduce late deliveries to customers
- Work with Planning relative to back ordered or late deliveries to ensure accurate delivery of information to customer as necessary
- Expedite urgent requests, following through with customer to ensure product delivery details are communicated through to delivery
- Cross train in other areas in order to better support the functions of the supply chain
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-year Customer Service experience in a medical or manufacturing field, or supply chain related experience.
- Attracted by- and willing to work in an environment which is very dynamic and subject to change.
- General knowledge of the manufacturing, sales and distribution processes a benefit
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Problem solving attitude
- ERP experience (Oracle) a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel).
- Knowledge of Preparation of International Shipping Documentation.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Fluent English and German a must
- Working in a fast paced environment
- We help you develop your personal customer service skills
A competitive salary
- A very enthusiastic team
- A good working environment in Amsterdam
Are you the German Customer Care candidate that I am looking for? Please apply!