Customer Care French/Dutch
Salaris EUR2100 - EUR2700 per month
Consultant Maryem El Kouaa
Datum online 17 oktober 2018 2018-10-172018-11-14 call-centre-and-customer-service Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Do you get energy from helping customers? Are you enthusiastic, customer oriented and native in french? Then you are the customer service employee we are looking for!
For one of our clients we are looking for a customer service employee who is a native French. In this position you will start as soon as possible. You will be working in the media industry at a fast growing organisation. You will be responsible for helping customers with specific questions and complaints. As a Customer Service Representative you will also be the connecting link between the customer and the organisation. You will be building long lasting relationships with your clients and you will deal with complaints and offer appropriate solutions. You are naturally capable of handling the work flow during hectic work hours like a real multitask-er!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering customer phone calls regarding complaints, address changes and returns.
- Helping customers via e-mail and phone with their complaints
- Expedite urgent requests, following through with customer to ensure product delivery details are communicated through to delivery
- Building long lasting relationships with your clients
- Exchanges complex information with customers to solve problems within company’s procedures and/or provide ongoing support to ensure customers are satisfied
- Discusses, accepts and follows up on customer service complaints
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-year Customer Service experience or supply chain related experience
- Attracted by- and willing to work in an environment which is very dynamic and subject to change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Problem solving attitude
- ERP experience (Oracle) a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Fluent French and Dutch is a must
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- You come to work for a fast growing international company
- A stimulating working environment with a lot of opportunities
Are you the Customer Care French/Dutch employee that I am looking for? Please apply!