Project Management & Content Coordinator
Salaris EUR2200 - EUR2700 per month
Consultant Mariana Janbaih
Datum online 5 september 2018 2018-09-052018-10-05 marketing Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Do you want to work for one of the coolest tech- companies in Amsterdam? Are you a skilled in Project Management? Is your background in Web Content? You might be the Project Management & Content Coordinator we are looking for!
Our client is one of the coolest international tech-companies in Amsterdam. Due to growth, they are looking for a specialist who can start immediately on this exciting assignment!
This is an unique opportunity for a skilled marketing specialist to support content management: developing, improving and implementing web content strategy in the EMEA region.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the EMEA Web & SEO Team and manage execution of project across web properties
- Organize, stage, QA, and publish web content across EMEA markets
- Support markets with decentralized publication processes
- Track execution and deliverables
Stakeholder management: coordinate collaboration with (SEO) content production agencies and manage internal content processes with central teams and local markets
- Work on expanding content marketing efforts; research, production, promotion
- Identify and report issues and bugs through the internal ticket system, manage and follow up on web relevant tickets by closely collaborating with product and engineering teams
- Produce project briefs, best practises, PRDs and other documentation
- Run periodic website health checks
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1-2 years of hands on experience working with website management, web content planning, creation and publication
- Experience with international coordination / localization (beneficial)
- Proven track record of driving execution with examples of successful international web content or/and website optimization projects
- Strong time management and stakeholder management and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization best practises
You need to be strong at Project Management in order to discover, prioritize and execute on web and content improvements. Beyond that, the you need to have a good understanding of stakeholder management and won’t be afraid of working closely with and reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Dynamic and international working environment for tech industry
- A competitive salary package of 2200-2700 EUR gross/ month depending on experience
- Work in the heart of Amsterdam
This is a great opportunity to grow and show your skills while working for an amazing company! If you believe you have what it takes to be the next Project Management & Content Coordinator for our client, please apply!