Customer Support Agent
Salaris EUR1700 - EUR1900 per month
Consultant Dan Nguyen
Datum online 23 augustus 2018 2018-08-232018-10-22 call-centre-and-customer-service Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Is work-life balance important to you? Do you value developing your personal and professional skills? Would you like to invest to grow within an international SaaS company? Would you like to work at a company who genuinely takes care of their employees? Are you currently in your bachelor study or did you complete your bachelor study already? Then you are going to love this opportunity!
For one of our clients in Amsterdam we are looking for a Customer Support Agent for 16-40 hours per week. This is not for a call center. As a Customer Support Agent you and your colleagues are the first responders to users and potential customers. You’ll answer questions they have about our software with the help of our knowledge base and the extensive knowledge of your coworkers.
You will be working for an international SaaS company that develops payroll software that is used by accountants and businesses. Currently, about 700.000 people in the Netherlands and Sweden have their payslips processed with our clients software.
This sector might seem a bit conservative. But rest assured, they are not. They are a young company full of young people that like to shake things up. Employees describe the company as freedom and culture as something truly unique, which is why so many eventually take on full-time positions inside the company.
Not only do they want to keep growing as a company, but they greatly value the growth of their employees as well. They've got a growth plan set up for all Customer Support Agents that ensures you keep developing yourself. Next to that they also offer a full-time position related to your studies once you graduate. If you wish to stay, of course.
You’ll work in a team consisting of 10 Customer Support Agents, half of which do sales and the other provide support. During the day you keep a close eye on incoming calls and emails.
- First person of contact for our customers; You will take phone calls from customers, answer technical questions about the product and escalate to the 2nd support line when needed. You’re able to work independently but aren't afraid to ask your colleagues for help when needed.
- In the Sales Squad, you set up prospects with a trial environment and give them all the information they need to decide if our product is the best fit for them.
- Native in Dutch and fluent in English: both verbal and in writing
- You navigate effortlessly through software interfaces and quickly get to know their inner workings
- Amazing empathic skills
- Stunning communicative skills
- Living in or near Amsterdam
- Available for at least two days a week
- A flat organisational structure that gives you the room to do what you do best
- You can use the company boat, car or bike whenever you like
- Each day we serve a lunch that’s fit for a king
- Drinks every Friday afternoon. Thursday sometimes too, don’t tell HR though
- Helpful, smart and fun colleagues
- Ambitious and challenging environment
- Epic summer and Christmas events
Bonus points if you:
Can name at least two of the nine members in Slipknot;
Are not afraid of wasps, but know how to keep a healthy distance as well;
Play a sport, preferably other than Hockey.
Yes, I want this job!
Apply directly to be selected for the first interview rounds!