German Customer Service Coordinator
Salaris EUR2500 - EUR2700 per month
Consultant Dan Nguyen
Datum online 8 augustus 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Are you a real teamplayer with a hands-on mentality? Do you have atleast 1-2 years of customer service experience? Do you have a commercial mindset and an interest in inside sales? Are you native German and fluent in English? Then you are the German Customer Service Coordinator we are looking for!
For one of our clients in Amsterdam we are looking for a German Customer Service Coordinator to start as soon as possible for 40 hours per week. You will be working for an informal and international paper product company who offers a lot of room for personal and professional growth.
Their care for their customers and their business goes far beyond offering the best product. They also provide a broad range of services, support and advice. You will be working for the DACH team in the Customer Service Department.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage daily customer enquiries, order processing & invoicing, sample and trial orders
- Follow up on lead-time quotations, pricing quotations trials & sample deliveries
- Provide internal sales support
- Handle requests for call-offs in order to enable delivery, stock level maintenance and timely ordering of new stock
- Contribute to the analysis and chasing of customer payments
- Work with other departments (Sales, Technical Service, Production, Transport Planning) to formulate potential solutions to customer questions.
Skills and education:
- Speak German at a native level and English at a professional level (must) - Any other relevant languages are a plus
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in relevant work experience
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Are hard-working and action oriented
- Have an interest in inside sales
- Are flexible, receptive to change and you have the ability to adapt quickly
- Can multi-task and are stress resistant
- Are attentive to details and analytic
- Advanced Excel and other IT skills are a plus
The client thinks team fit is more important than having the right work experience. It is easier to teach you what you need to know about the products than teaching you how to be a good colleague and team player.
Their Amsterdam office offers an informal, international and challenging work environment. In addition:
- A competitive salary package
- To help you relax and stay fit, we offer free in-company massages and a gym membership
- We will teach you all there is to know about customer service, and we offer other in-company training as well
- As you grow in your role, you will get a chance to go on customer visits and see our mills
- We try to offer as much space and opportunity for personal growth as possible
Are you interested in this amazing position? Apply directly before it’s too late!