Supply Chain Specialist
Salaris EUR2800 - EUR3500 per month
Consultant Olivia Kjessler
Datum online 8 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Are you an ambitious supply chain professional with a customer focused mind-set? Do you wish to be a part of an international company? Then you might be the next supply chain specialist that we are looking for.
For one of our internaitonal clients operating in the FMCG industry, we are looking for a supply chain specialist. As a supply chain specialist, you are in charge to set up and organize its department, related processes in such a way that the service levels requested by trade partners are met, improve efficiency, and respect budget limits.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage & set-up to meet customer service levels : manage operations on daily bases, reporting on Service Levels and implement actions when off track
- Management of 3PL provider : manage operations on daily bases, align systems, follow-up on agreed SLA
- In charge of Stock Management: ensuring the right level of stock based on present stock and forecast at lowest cost
- Manage shelf life of stock. Ensure correct stocks (product & pallets) in SAP
- Manage daily order process: incoming orders, checks, communicate about wrong delivery days, claims, etc.
- Trade Terms Management : ensuring correct input in SAP
- Manage Re-pack process : orders/ stock/ system
- Master Data Maintenance : internal (customer/ material) & external
- Administrations : Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables related (agreements/ PO’s)
- Office management : phone, post, managing some smaller Vendors
Tasks and Responsibilites
- Bachelor graduated, you have acquired an experience of at least 3 years of applicable work experience in a supply chain realted function
- You have excellent presentation skills and ability to act as a recognized business partner.
- A strong team spirit, client service oriented, you are recognized for your problem-solving skills.
- You know how to demonstrate your open-mindedness, your curiosity as well your critical analysis.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and SAP.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (must), both written and spoken. French is considered a plus
- A competitive salary package depending on experience
- Dynamic working environment
- Possibilities to grow in the organisation in the Netherlands but also globally